With movable goals, it's important to always be cautious and aware of the potential hazard of tip-over, which may cause severe or fatal injuries. This is why it is always recommended that you always anchor your movable goals at all times.
Please carefully read the following Goal Safety Guidelines:
- Properly anchor movable goals at all times.
- Alternatively, add adequate counterweight.
- Never climb or hang on goal frame or net.
- Ensure safety labels are clearly visible.
- Check all goal hardware before every use.
- Replace damaged parts immediately.
- Replace missing parts immediately.
- Exercise caution when moving goals.
- Only trained adults should move goals.
- Instruct members on the safe handling of movable goals.
- When goals are not in use:
- Remove nets
- Chain goals to a fence or permanent structure, or disassemble for storage
For more information, download and print our Goal Safety Checklist.
There are no products listed under this category.